
The Taylor Family Party is always a great time! To have everyone together is always a joy. I'm constantly amazed at how much time goes by without us being together. The kids are constantly changing and I sometimes hardly recognize them with how fast they change. We celebrated the Monday before Christmas and had a lovely soup and cookie feast. Of course we did the Nativity with the kids and it was so much fun to see Jorja as a little lamb and Olivia as Mary. The kids were so stinking adorable and put on a great production! Thanks to my cute cousin Kay and Nancy for getting everyone dressed and supervising the show. It's hard to get all those little kids heading in the same direction! Grandma let us use her doll as baby Jesus, the doll she played with as a child. It was fun to see her bring out something so special to her. I look forward to when we can get all together like that again. Hopefully sooner than later! Thanks Family for making Christmas that much more special!




No comments:
Post a Comment