Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Christmas Eve 2009

Christmas Eve was spent with my Daddy and his significant other the lovely Sherrie. We had a yummy dinner and evening opening presents. It was nice to be able to get together with Matras in town. It's rare that we are ALL together like that with Daddy and I enjoyed it immensely. Of course we all got spoiled rotten! My dad gave us all Zunes. I have never had an MP3 anything and I'm really enjoying it. Olivia even got an MP3 player and can't stop bragging about it.





It's almost as good as the Barbie that Sherrie gave her. Dad and Sherrie had just arrived home the week before Christmas from Maui. They gave the kids the sweeties matching outfits!



I can't wait to get some cute pictures of them all dressed up this Spring/Summer! While we were making dinner, the kids found the best thing to play with. The little door under the stairs. Jorja kept shutting herself in the dark and would laugh hysterically when you opened the door to find her. Stinking cute kids!





We migrated back to my Mommies house for Santa to come Christmas Eve. It's been a fun tradition to spend the night at my Moms house and wake up together for Christmas Morning. It wont be like this forever and I'm enjoying it while it lasts. It's been one of my favorite traditions for us all to be together Christmas Morning.





Olivia and Jorja loved their Christmas jamies that Grandma Launi made for them. I wish we had a picture of us all together Christmas morning in our jamies... but we didn't think that far ahead. It was great to do all those traditional Christmas things together... jamies, Santa cookies and Josh staying up late to put together toys while we put all the Santa presents out. It was a late night trying to get all the details together for a perfect morning!



No comments: