Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Catch Up!

I FINALLY received pictures from my Mommy and I now have a copy of Jorja's Birthday! So... it's been long overdue but here is how we Celebrated Jorja's Second Birthday! Jorja's Birthday landed on Thanksgiving this last year. We celebrated at my Grandma Taylor's House. I was scheduled to work that night and was afraid of missing all the excitement. I lucked out and got called off for the first four hours. It worked out perfect! I got to enjoy the day with my family, I didn't miss a thing... before heading into work at 9pm. We didn't have an official Birthday party for Jorja. That weekend was just so busy and I hated to turn Thanksgiving into Jorja's day. Everyone was going to be out of town and it was just too much work to get everyone together after Thanksgiving. But, it was special to be with my Taylor Family on her Birthday. Jorja and my Grandpa Taylor, who is passed, share the same Birthday. My sweet Grandma Taylor had my Amazing Cousin Nancy make a Birthday Cake for Jorja and Grandpa Taylor. It was so fun to have the WHOLE family singing Happy Birthday! Thank you everyone for being apart of their Birthday. I love you all!



The Birthday Girl sitting at the infamous children's table at my Grandma Taylor's.



The Pies! We had an amazing feast on Thanksgiving Thank you everyone for all your hard work.




The cake that my stunning cousin made. She hand made all those leafs dusting them with shinny gold sparkles. It was such a yummy chocolate cake. Jorja picked off the yummy leaves eating them one at a time. Thank you so much Nancy for all your time and hard work. It was a special and unique thing, LOVE YA!




When the WHOLE room started singing, Jorja tried to HIDE by slouching in her chair. It was funny to watch her reaction to the crowd paying attention to just HER.


She did a fantastic job of blowing out her own candle for the first time. She keeps wanting to "blow candle" since then... hoping to get some "chocolate" I think.







No comments: