My cousins son came home from his first day of school with a great assignment. Pick eight things that represent you and put them in a paper bag. He picked some great things... and then my cousin Neecer shared what she would put in her paper bad.
Here is my list.
1. Wedding Ring. Because all that it represents. Finding my other half and the commitment we made to each other for always. For the love we share.
2. A picture of my family. My girls are my world and my life revolves around my family. I Love them endlessly.
3. A book... my favorite book Loosing Julia by Jonathan Hull. I love its life story and what it represents. I love to read. I love to get lost in a good story.
4. My family cookbook. I love to cook and I love to have my family around to share good food with. It's a wonderful time to think and slow down a bit when making a good dish. Plus, it connects me to my family. I learned/learn to cook from the amazing people in my life.
5. My pillow. (I will make it fit into my bag!) I love good sleep! I love to be in my bed hanging out all cozy under the blankets.
6. A copy of my favorite painting by Van Gogh. To inspire and humble me. I never want to leave the love of art behind. In any form.
7. My Camera. I never want to miss a thing! I want to always have a way to capture the moment and be able to come back and see that picture to re-live it again. I love pictures and I want to remember all the amazing moments in my life. I'm very sentimental.
8. My flip flops. I love to be comfortable and I hate confining shoes. I must be comfortable along this journey through life. Plus, I think feet are amazing. They are our foundation and still move us through this adventure. So, be nicer to your feet!
So I put it to you...what are the 8 things in your bag????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment