Jorja and I enjoyed our morning playing together. But, it was still very weird. The first hour Liv was gone Jorja kept asking for her sister. She just didn't get it. Olivia was very brave and wanted to walk home all by herself. She was happy to report first thing that she ran into Andy on the way home walking and gave him my phone number so they could get together and play. We have a play date set up for tomorrow after school. They are going to walk home together after meeting at the flag pole. SO CUTE! Grandma Launi surprised Liv by being here when she got home. After hearing about her day we all headed to Burger Stop (Olivia's choice) to get a bite to eat to celebrate. Olivia chose a corn dog(seriously, she is my child!). We are very happy to have Grandma Launi back home. We had a mellow evening of going through her hundreds of papers for me to fill out and making sure things were cleaned up for Andy to come over. She talked endlessly of all the fun she had. She likes her new teacher Mrs Fletcher and she made good choices at lunch. She was SO happy to see all her friends. I'm glad the first day is over. I look forward to getting into our new routine, which I have been very stressed about. The reality will start next week when I go back to a normal work schedule. This week I only work Thursday night and will be out of it Friday morning only. Grandma Launi is going to come spend the night here with the girls since Josh is in California working all week. We are sad to have him gone and look forward to having him home this weekend.
I only got ONE picture since we were running so late and my battery died on the camera. My bad. She was so cute with her big smile on all day. I am very glad that she enjoys school so much, unlike me. But, I'm sad to have her gone so long. It was just too weird without her here this morning. Too quiet. Plus, they went to bed early. I have taken the chance to catch up on blogging, when I should be doing dishes. Hee hee. Hope everyone else has adjusted well with the end of Summer, which went by WAY too fast, and the start of School.

1 comment:
don't worry, moog..it gets better! lovelove.
Post a Comment