Monday, March 5, 2012

February 2012

 My cousin Andra at her  Bridal Shower. It was great fun to to have a girls night out and celebrate her upcoming marriage. I hardly see my cute cousin and I have so missed her. It's just like old times when I am with her.  Mom, Sherrie and I spent the afternoon at IKEA before heading to the shower. It was wonderful to be with those two amazing ladies all day!

 Happy Valentines Day, from Jorja.  She drew all the pictures and helped me put them on the wall for everyone.

 We had a little time to open gifts before I headed to work on Valentines day. I love seeing my girls smile!


 Olivia got something to help with her multiplcation.  She was super excited!

 Jorja taking a random nap. She is too cute when she sleeps!

 Josh and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary at the place we got married. It was wonderful to run away for the night and have dinner in the place it all started. Huntsville is lovely and we so love visiting Jackson Fork Inn.

 A view of the drive home from Huntsville.

 We arrived home from celebrating our anniversary just in time to attend my cousins wedding shin-dig. It was lovely to catch up with family and help celebrate Daryl and Andra's big day.

 The cousins... Me, Andra and Marci... we all grew up very close and it was fun to be together again even for the afternoon.  We are missing Shanna in this picture, she was there but we didn't get her photo before they had to leave. We are all close in age and it was so fun growing up with these amazing girls.  We need to plan a girls night out just the four of us. It would be great to catch up again.

 Andra, being Andra!
 Dad and Sherrie looking lovely!
 After Andra's wedding the kids and I had a busy weekend. We drove down to visit my Grandma and Grandpa Marshall. It was a wonderful visit and I was so happy to have them let us visit for the night, I know how much extra work it is to have us.  It is always a joy to see them!
We decided when we got home to surprise Josh. He had driven to Montana for the weekend to visit his brother, Jared. On his way home, they were going to spend the night at his sisters house in Rexburg. So we drove to Rexburg, ID to meet up and spend the presidential holiday with the family. It was a lot of driving in a short weekend, but so worth is.  I made it back to work just in the nick of time!  Thanks to the Kelley clan for letting us invade!

 The big thing for Girls Scouts this time of year is Girl Scout Cookies!  They arrived on Feb 29th and Josh had to help us pick up two pallet fulls of cookies, about 1700 cookies in all. Olivia is showing off some of her 500 cookies that she sold. Thank you to everyone who bought cookies and helped our troop, Olivia get to camp and supporting Girls Scouts in general. We are very grateful!

 March kicks off our delivery of all these cookies and cookie booths! So keep your eyes open for those Girl Scouts out delivering and selling cookies.  Please remember us again next January when cookies pre-sale.


Jorja desperately wants to be like her big sister and they had to show off all the cookies!



Jorja almost likes the boxes more than the cookies... ALMOST!

No comments: