Thanksgiving always starts with Pie Night with the girls. We made 41 pies this year. They looked so lovely and we only had one big mishap. Some of the pies got Salt instead of Sugar on the top crust! YUCK! Sooo... my fault and I'm never going to hear the end of that one. Pretty darn funny though.
Pie night had a great surprise, I got to catch up with a dear friend Alisha. She is my ex-step cousin. She is stinking adorable and I'm so glad she made it over to help and hang out with us. It had been way too long since we saw each
other. Though, pie night wasn't the same without Vicki who stayed home with her poor sick daughter. But, we seemed to get our groove on and cranked out those pies. The new ones this year were Lemon Sour Cream and Blueberry. They were hits and I look forward to making them again next year! Thanks ladies for a great night. Love and adore you all!
(It's so pretty... but it's salty watch out!)
I didn't get to even have a piece of pie until Saturday. I ended up working while Josh and the kids went to dinner number two at Ginger Mom's house with the family.
Though, Dinner number one at Grandma Taylor's house was AMAZING as always. Love those peeps so much. It's always good to get together and see everyone!
Thanks everyone for making the holiday so memorable. I am so Thankful for all of the amazing people in my life!

No comments:
Post a Comment