Saturday, December 4, 2010

Jorja Porja's Birthday






My baby turned THREE! Goodness time flies by so fast! I was not mentally ready for her Birthday to happen. But, it came and I had to deal with it.

Jorja requested a Winnie-the-Pooh bear cake this year. Which means we had a very Winnie-the-Pooh Birthday party.


Grandma Launi did an amazing job decorating her cake. Couldn't have done such a nice job without her!

We were able to hold the party on her Birthday this year and it turned out so wonderful. All her favorite people were there and we had a great time eating, opening presents and being together. Of course she got SPOILED rotten. She LOVED all the attention and I'm so glad she enjoyed her day. Thanks to all the Family who came out to support and shower her with love. She is very lucky to have you all.




Jorja playing with the new kitchen Grandma Ginger grave her. One word: Spoiled!





I drew and colored all the posters to hang up as decorations. Aunt Brandy provided the amazing balloons to compliment them. Left over flower decorations were used from Ginger Mom's 60th Birhtday party. We had all our Winnie-the-Pooh stuffed animals out and The Adventures of Winnie-the-Pooh playing in the background. It all looks so cute!






Though, the big roll of paper on the floor to color on with Jorja's new crayons was the biggest hit!



Happy Birthday Jorja Baby... I love and adore you. Thanks for always making Mommy smile!

No comments: