![]() |
| December 2015 on Expedition Island along the Green River. Taken by my dear friend Terri S. |
Wednesday, January 6, 2016
Working on three years...
I can hardly believe it has almost been three years since I blogged last. We had a lot of technical problems with our internet when we moved here and I was unable to log in and update. Then...I had to create a different user name because this blog site was not being very cooperative after the move. Well, I got frustrated and out of the habit way too easy. I have missed sharing my memories and making my books to keep for the kids. It is also a simple therapy for me to write, I really should do it more. This is attempt number one to get back in a good routine and share our joys as a family. We have had so many wonderful adventures since moving to Wyoming! I hope to captures those future moments here once again. I guess you can say this is my goal for 2016. I am not much for setting New Years resolutions, but this would be a good one. Happy 2016 Everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment