Friday, January 13, 2012

Christmas Day 2011

 Christmas Morning! I was always such an early riser ONLY on Christmas morning. I was always so excited I couldn't sleep and they would beg me to stay in bed longer.   My girls slept till almost eight thirty... Normal wake up time. How did I get so lucky?
 They had to wait or everyone to get upstairs and coffee going before they could dig in!

 Stocking first for Jorja!


 Olivia also... except for the dog!

 Jorja's big present from Santa...It's a game that plugs into the t.v. and is very user friendly for her age. I have a video clip of her using it that's super cute. Will have to get it posted.

 Liv got her own digital camera from Santa. Something to get started on anyway.

 Josh working on his stocking.
 Grandma helping dish out gifts.


 Josh's big present from Me. A new computer chair to replace to one he broke out of.
 Loving the new hats and gifts from Uncle Matras!


 Olivia reading the letter Santa wrote. It was a little long... oops!
 Jorja loves the sled and played in it all morning taking everyone for a ride!



 This is Jorja's big present from Grandma Sherrie and Grandpa Rod. We finally busted her out of the box.
 She then took Rapunzel for a ride with Olivia's puppy.
 We were all spoiled rotten. Josh got me very thoughtful gifts. I got an automatic car starter, a percolator for camping, a gift certificate for Amazon for my kindle. Plus lots of little things! Mom got us  a new printer, which is rockin' and gave me lovely necklace. The list goes on and on. Thank you everyone for a wonderful Christmas!
 The Marshall Clan and Ginger Mom, Sean, Andrea and Mark came over for Brunch... which got behind and became Linner.  We watched the Marshall Clan open their gifts which was a ball of energy with those boys! Fun fun fun to watch them in action.
 The kids all got moccasins from Grandma Launi. They are so cozy and Olivia is wearing hers daily.

 Mom gave them a video camera so they can record their Signing lessons each week.

 Josh got more tools from his buddy Kelley.






 The is Linz tip money that she left her friend, and her friend sent it back to her for Christmas. The war is on apparently.


 This was the ultimate gift though. Olivia has been taking art lessons all year thanks to Grandma Launi. Olivia finished her first Oil painting just in time for Christmas and gave it to Josh and I.  I cried when I saw it! I'm so proud of her. She did an amazing job!  Stunning!
It was a very Merry Christmas! I hope the same for all of you and your families. Thank you to my family for all your love and support. Would be lost without your love and presence in our lives!

No comments: