
Hello All,
It's about time I caught ya'll up on what we have been up to. The Sunday before Turkey Day we had a great get together at my Mommy's house with dear family friends. It was fantastic to have us all together(minus one, Matras). It's been a very long time since we have all been able to get together like that. Our lives are all in very different directions. It was a wonderful to be able to sit around and catch up while all the little kids played. With all the grand kids there were ten kids all under age seven. My mom has never had so many high chairs in her house before. It was a blast to see all the kids together. They have all grown up and changed so much! Two I was meeting for the first time. I am so thankful that they braved the snow to be with us. It was a great evening! Thank so much to the Behunin Family! You are all amazing and I'm so lucky to have you in my life. I'm looking forward to getting together again soon!






A couple days before Turkey day the girls were playing dress up with the gifts we brought them home from Hawaii. I finally busted out the camera and got some cute pictures of them playing Hula Girls. Stinking Cute!





No comments:
Post a Comment