Monday, November 16, 2009

Not Prepared

Jorja's 2nd Birthday is next Thursday. I'm completely in awe that she is almost two and I'm dreading it. I just want time to move slower. I don't want her or Olivia to grow up so fast. I'm totally putting off planning anything for two reasons. One, the holiday is screwing with any chance of having a normal family get together for her moment in the spotlight and I don't want Turkey Day to turn into all about her. Two, I'm not ready for her to be so grown up yet. Subconsciously I think I'm procrastinating hoping time might slow down and I wont miss anything. But, it's moving just as fast and now I'm going to be unprepared for whatever I do decided to do. Makes me feel like a bad mom. But, I do have a week... to throw some little thing together that will make her smile.

No comments: