Thursday, June 4, 2009
Overwhelmed
Life has been a bit overwhelming for me lately. So many directions since we got back from California. I have so much to write about and no motivation to do so. Sorry peeps. Lots of ups and downs. Josh and I are headed to Portland tomorrow for a friends wedding. It will be an interesting weekend I am sure. We are desperate for some needed alone time. Hope to come home feeling better and promise to spend some time blogging and updating on all the stuff we have been up to. Till then... have a fantastic weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Have fun this weekend and in case your dad has not passed on the information Kiya's blessing will be on Father's Day (June21st). We'd all love to see your family there!
I cannot BELIEVE how busy you've been this summer! I'd never be able to keep up with your pace, both up to this point and now that it's near two months later ESPECIALLY since! And all the memory-making times, travelling and fun, done while you could have spent your time wallowing... You go girl.
Post a Comment