Monday, April 6, 2009

YEAH SPRING BREAK!

Last week pretty much sucked emotionally and I'm glad that it's over. I'm praying for a much happier week in general. There were some good moments don't get me wrong... but... the lows were pretty bad. My heart and prayers have been and are with my dear friends.

Yesterday was pretty good all around. Josh and I had a funny morning. We had planned to get going and head to my Moms early. But... time kept getting away from us and we didn't get there till like two in the afternoon. We had a fun filled afternoon and evening hanging out with family and friends. My cute friends James and Brandy helped us celebrate Easter early with some home made rolls in the shapes of bunny behinds. Large amount of mocking our hand made bunny bums were floating around the kitchen. I thought they were cute, that was not everyone's perception. It is becoming a rare thing to spend time with my James since he leaves in about 9 days for Botswana. Rude boy that he is to be abandoning us all. We will miss him dearly!

Our week has been stressed out with the fact that Josh's truck is on it's last leg and timing is bad for getting another one. Josh ended up going to talk with his Grandparents about borrowing their unused Ford for a couple months while we can save some money and take our time looking for a new vehicle for Josh to drive. They were very giving and we are very thankful for their generosity. For now it's comforting to know Josh is now driving a dependable vehicle. That I will not be getting a call from him saying that his truck blew up on the side of the road. Josh is very sad with having to park his baby that he has been driving since he was 16. Of course we will not be parting with such an attachment and he's hoping to rebuild eventually to keep it as a rock crawler.

This week is Spring Break and I'm very happy to have my little girl home from school. I work tonight but don't again till Friday and I'm hoping that we can have a fun filled week together. We are going to start tomorrow by playing at the Zoo with my Mommy and Sister-in-law. We haven't been to the Zoo in almost a year and I'm really looking forward to it. There is also talk of making it to the Dinosaur park in Ogden. We shall see.

This weekend is going to be very busy. Josh's whole family will be down visiting. Olivia is very excited to have all her cousins here to play with. We will pretty much be camping out at Grandma Gingers all weekend. Well, my family will be. I will be at work most of the days. I work Friday and Saturday... I do have Easter Sunday off but have to sleep sometime. Then back to work Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday next week. There is a possibility those three nights in a row might kill me. I'm sad to be missing out on so much fun. But, happy knowing that my Family will be enjoying themselves so much.

Well... time to stop procrastinating getting some things done around this joint before heading off to work.

1 comment:

vandendude said...

Hi love. I will miss you too! (one week from tomorrow). I sure had fun at your mom's on Sunday :) Hope I get to see you one more time before I leave! Have fun at the zoo :) Tell miss Oliva and bubby uncle james says hello!